Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Welcome

                Hello. Welcome to inspired! Here I will mostly talk about fashion and other stuff related to fashion. We will also talk about music or anything else that Inspires me. Or anything else that gets my attention. 
                Wanna know a little about me?  My nickname is Kittie. I am in love singing and well of course fashion. I almost forgot, I love writing and music. My all time favorite singer is Pink. I love how she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. I love her song Sober. It is funny that I love the singer Pink, and the color pink. I laugh all the time. Always. I love singing so much. I have stage fright. I wish I didn't have stage fright. I have another website: SDMRS.blogspot.com.I think I might like this blog even better than my other one. Well, because I can talk about things other than stardoll.
                 Bye everyone. I hope you love my website. Please follow. Comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment